In comes the Lean, Clean and Green Babbleboxx, with a selection of fun products to compliment a healthy lifestyle, here’s what I thought:
Lean, Clean & Green Products To Try in 2018
I’m a simple girl, and not one to buy into a lot of fads and supplements. However, that doesn’t mean that I’m not willing to go out on a limb and try something new every now and then! In my Babbleboxx was a Waterpik: PowerPulse Massage Shower Head + YAT 963 Chrome PowerSpray + Hand Held Shower Head, The Synergy Company: Organic Matcha Power Tablets, Primal Life Organics: All Natural Peppermint Toothpowder and a Charcoal Ion Toothbrush, CW Hemp: Hemp infused oil, cream and balm, and a Casio: G-Shock S Series Step Tracker.
- Waterpik: PowerPulse Massage Shower Head + YAT 963 Chrome PowerSpray + Hand Held Shower Head – When I saw this Waterpik shower head in my box, I was pretty excited to try it out. Between trying to stay active and lifting my 37 pound toddler up and down all day, most days I am sore. Since my hubby isn’t up for a daily massage session, I was hopeful this shower head would provide a little relief. The Waterpik promises 2x the massage force of other shower heads and 9 different spray settings. I also really liked that it was a handheld shower head, which can be great for giving the kids baths.
- The Synergy Company: Organic Matcha Power -Despite all of the wonderful things I’ve heard about Matcha, I’ve never actually tried it. No Matcha lattes over here, but I have always been curious! Matcha is said to be linked to cell protection, healthy heart function, healthy cholesterol and blood sugar balance, memory support, and healthy weight management. I didn’t notice any immediate changes after taking the Matcha tablets, but with that long list of benefits, I’m up for continuing to give it a try.
- Primal Life Organics: All Natural Peppermint Toothpowder and a Charcoal Ion Toothbrush – I think I was the most excited to try this all-natural tooth powder and Charcoal Ion Toothbrush. I’ve been seeing posts about using charcoal for teeth whitening all over the internet, and wanted to see for myself.
I honestly felt like it made my teeth whiter and cleaner! It was really interesting turning your mouth black, but after rinsing your teeth are all sparkly and white! I definitely noticed a difference, but I’m not sure if it was right for me. My teeth were very sensitive after using it. I’m not 100% sure what caused that, maybe I used too much powder at once, but it was pretty uncomfortable. It did go away after 5-10 minutes. You can try it for yourself with a promo code: PLOBOXX217 for 20% off purchase.
4. CW Hemp: Hemp infused oil, cream and balm – My mom is constantly reading into holistic health and was talking to me about hemp oil shortly before I had the opportunity to try it in this box. Prior to the Babbleboxx, I had tried hemp seeds on my oatmeal and in smoothies, but that’s where my experience with hemp ended. The oil was a mint chocolate infused flavor, that actually tasted fairly decent on it’s own. I wasn’t in love with it, but could see mixing it into a mint chocolate smoothie for a little hemp extract boost in the morning.
My favorite part of the hemp infused items, were the cream and balm. I used both of them on my hands, which are currently really dry, cracked and sensitive from the cold weather. The balm especially made my hands feel so much better and really moisturized my skin. They both had a herbal, almost minty scent, which wasn’t a scent I would typically gravitate toward, but it was pleasant. You can try it for yourself with 10% off with code BABBOXO1A1KNNI8IZN at CW Hemp.
5. Casio: G-Shock S Series Step Tracker (GMAS130) – last but certainly not least, is the Casio, G-Shock S Series Step Tracker. I think this was my favorite thing in the box. Not only is it a pretty blue color, I always thinks it’s fun to use fitness trackers. This one tracks just your steps, but it is shock and water resistant, so you can take it just about anywhere! It automatically resets itself every day, so you can challenge yourself each day to take a few more steps.
All in all, it was fun trying a few new things and all of them helped to get me focused on getting back to my healthy lifestyle after the holidays!
Have you tried any of these products?