Oh the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, how glorious you are! If you’re a card holder, your access starts today, but for everyone else, you’ll have to wait until July 21! Although quantities are limited (so you should shop fast) the sale will run through August 6th! I love to use the Anniversary sale as a way to stock up on shoes and bags, but there are a few other things I’ve been eyeing for my fall wardrobe. So, I’ve rounded up my favorite, mom friendly picks just for you. As much as I want to walk around in sky high heels and off the shoulder tops, let’s be real, I have two kids! My picks are casual, yet cute and fully functional. Plus, they’re all affordable and under $100. (With the exception of a handbag and a pair of booties!)
Click around to shop, hope you snag a good deal before it’s gone!
1. Sarah Skinny Jeans – I like the price point and the distressing of these jeans! I’ve tried Articles of Society jeans in the past and loved their fit, so we will see!
2. Pleat Inset French Terry Top – This top looks super cozy, but cute! Perfect for a day out with the kids, with a pair of jeans and cute flats!
3. Long Open Front Cardigan – YES!!! One in every color please! I was so hoping this would be on the sale list. I chose the gray color but I really want every color. This will sell out quick!
4. Kyle Bootie – I love how simple these booties are. Definitely a pair you can wear every day and they’re under $100!
5. Oliver Calf Hair Flats – I have a lace up version of these flats and love them! I wore them so much last year. They will probably sell out quick, they have in past years.
6. Ruffle Neck Babydoll Top – I really have no idea what this top is going to look like in person, but online it caught my attention. It looks comfortable, but has a cute print and fun fit!
7. Ruffle Cold Shoulder Pullover – This top rocks the trend, but still looks comfortable! It will be perfect for fall.
8. Elle Drop Earrings – These earrings will go with everything! Plus, they’re a great way to dress up any outfit, even a simple jeans and tee outfit.
9. Oliver Ankle Wrap Flats in Pewter – I saw these in the catalog and about died. I am eyeing the pewter color as a fun neutral for fall. I love a pair of dressy flats because they’re comfortable, yet I still feel dressed up.
10. Kirie Crossbody Bag – I didn’t buy this bag…but I wanted to. I had to practice a little bit of self control. I love the shape, it mimics the $800 Chloe bag I’ll never be able to buy, lol.
11. Asymmetrical Ruffle Tee – This top looks great for fall. It also comes in gray!
12. Tie Front Fleece Pullover – Another comfortable looking top with a fun detail. Perfect for us moms!
13. Chelsea28 Olivia Faux Leather Tote – I loved my Chelsea28 scalloped tote this summer. Although it isn’t real leather, the bag is very well made. I’m thinking this gray tone will work great for the fall!
14. Fileana Split Shaft Bootie – I love the little detail on the top of these booties, plus they’re a great price!
15. Bezel Necklace – Another great piece to dress up any outfit. This necklace is simple and light, but would elevate your basic jeans and tee outfit!
I ordered most of these items, so keep an eye out for my try on and review! If you’re a cardholder, head on over and shop now! You can also wait until July 21st for open access to everyone! After August 6th, these prices will go up. Stock up for that fall wardrobe now girlfriends!
Since I’ve posted twice today, no post for tomorrow! See ya’ back here on Monday!