It is officially October. The air will be turning crisp and cool and the leaves will be glowing bright red and orange before we know it. But, before we jump into the fall season, I wanted to share a review of the Popsugar #musthavebox that showed up in my mailbox, in September!
This box was just as much fun as my July box, but with a fall transition twist!
1. Jack & Lucy Bicoastal Wide Brim Hat – I have been dying to add a hat to my fall wardrobe and this one is the ticket! I can’t wait to add a little something to my fall outfits with this cutie.
2. FLINT™ Lint Roller – Every girl needs a lint roller in her life. This one is retractable, which makes it easy to carry in your purse without picking up all of the lint, from the bottom of your purse. 🙂 I loved it!
3. Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask – The last time I cut my hair, I went a little too short. I fell in love with my short hair and then got carried away. So, for the last six months, I’ve been trying to grow my hair back out! Unfortunately, I also have a lot of breakage, which isn’t helping my hair growing game. This product actually softened and smoothed my hair without weighing it down. I applied it as a mask prior to taking a shower. I would let the conditioner sit for about 20-30 minutes and then shampooed my hair as usual in the shower. I will definitely keep using this product!
4. NCLA MANI-ER Tool Kit – This tiny little mani kit is another purse essential. Now, when I suffer from a broken nail on the go, I can fix it right up!
5.Smith & Cult Lip Lacquer in The Warning – I love red gloss, it’s the perfect fall color and can give you a full makeup look without any other product. This gloss was a little sticky, but it had awesome staying power and smelled great, which is a plus for me!
6. The Gluten Free Bites Dark Chocolate Coconut Bites – I’m a sucker for coconut and I really liked these bites! Even my kids liked them!
In case you missed the post about my July box, thePopsugar Must Have Box is a monthly subscription box. For $39.95 a month, you receive a box of full size samples, valued at over $100.00. There is also an option for a mini version which is only $18.95! Subscribe here and use code OCT5 for $5.00 off your first box!
Have you tried the #musthavebox?
I was gifted the Popsugar #musthavebox but all opinions are my own.