The Great Big Beauty Review
- Say Hello To Sexy Legs Tinted Glow Gel & Illuminating Fluid – A bronzer for my legs used to be a summer essential for me. It’s like makeup for your legs. Since I’ve simplified my beauty routine, it’s been a few years since I actually used a bronzer on anything other than my face. When Say Hello To Sexy Legs asked me to review their Tinted Glow Gel, it took me back to my airbrushed looking legs. The Tinted Glow Gel is easy to use, smells great and doesn’t rub off on clothing. Bronzers I’ve used in the past have rubbed off on my clothes, which pretty much sucked. My husband just loved when my bronzer would rub off on him. With Say Hello To Sexy Legs, that isn’t a problem. You can use it full strength or like I do, mixed with regular lotion to tone it down. Then you top it with the Illuminating Fluid for highlights on your shins. You can also use it anywhere on your body, so it’s a great highlighter for your chest, arms and I even used it on my face. Verdict – Try it!
- Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift – I wanted to love this. I have puffy eyes daily. One thing I loved, the cool applicator felt nice on my eyes and I did notice a slight reduction in puffiness under my eyes. However, the results weren’t lasting and I’m not going to reapply it over my makeup. I don’t think it’s worth it’s price tag. Verdict – Pass.
- BrowFood Aqua Brow Powder – I LOVE this! Of all of the new products I’ve tried lately, this one is my favorite. The top is a pencil to outline your brows and then you unscrew the bottom for the powder. It’s magical, makes your brows stand out, but they still look natural. Verdict – Try It!
4. Julep Boost Your Radiance Oil – In a previous post, I talked about the new skincare system from SkinResource.MD I’ve been using. I’m still loving my results, but figured why not add a little something else to the mix. In comes this oil. I honestly didn’t expect to like this as much as I do. It has started to be my go-to moisturizer morning and night. It absorbs into my skin well and in all honesty, makes me feel radiant. Verdict – Try it!
5. Ouidad Climate Control Shampoo & Conditioner – When I saw that this shampoo and conditioner was climate control, I got excited. Only to be let down. For me, this formula wasn’t a win. My hair was a little weighted down, which may be because my hair is fine. It does say on the bottle it’s meant for curly hair, which I don’t have, so that could totally be the problem! For me – Verdict – pass.
6. Sigma Blush – When the Sigma blush and contour brush showed up in my Influenster box, I was really excited. I’ve heard great things about their brushes, but haven’t owned any myself. The contour brush, didn’t disappoint. So very soft, the softest brush I own! However, the blush, was a pass for me. I felt like the application was way too light. Maybe it was the color, but I felt like I would apply, apply and apply and not see any color. Brush Verdict- Try it! Blush Verdict – Pass.
7. Aquis Hair Turban – I laughed when I saw this, but then I fell in love. I use this thing every single day. When I have to wash it, I’m almost sad. It truly does help my hair dry faster and makes it easy to keep your hair up and out of the way while you get dressed and put on makeup. Verdict – Try It!
I’m not typically one to use a ton of beauty products, so having the chance to try all of these new things has been fun! My skin is also brighter and happier! Don’t forget to check out my review of SkinResource.MD, I’m still loving that line so much!
NEW! I’ve started a collaborative Pinterest board for the Oh, Hey Girl! Link-Up. I would love for you to join and share your looks there too! Just send me a message on Pinterest or at Brooke@pumpsandpushups.com if you would like to be added.
Link up any post you would like to show off; your outfit, home decor, recipe, workout. Anything at all! Because, oh, hey girl! I want to see it!
See who I link with here! (p.s. – if you have a new link up on your blog, leave it in the comments, so I can add to this list!)