I love using emojis when I text. Emojis give texting what it was lacking previously, emotion. My favorite emoji, is the straight face. You know what I’m talking about?
- “Just drove off with my $4.00 cup of Starbucks coffee, that I waited 20 minutes for, only to realize it was made incorrectly.”
- “I just busted my toddler taking a #2 in the yard. is this real life?“
- “Have you seen my shoes? I’m late and can only find one.” yeah I take the time to text when I’m running late, lol
- “Girl, that 100 page fax you just sent, yeah it didn’t go through.”
- “Just ripped a hole in my new shirt.”
- “The baby just pooped through his clothes…all over my clothes.”
- “Someone drank all the coffee this morning.”
All pretty mundane statements, but if you just imagine that little straight face guy at the end, it’s pretty comical. Do you use emojis? If so, do you have a favorite?
All jokes aside, I couldn’t leave today’s post without spreading the word about a great cause that Vitamin Shoppe is participating in throughout the month of November. All Vitamin Shoppe stores across the country will be supporting Vitamin Angels, a non-profit organization that helps at-risk populations in need; specifically pregnant women, new mothers and children under five, gain access to lifesaving and life changing vitamins and minerals in the United States and internationally. The Vitamin Shoppe will collect monetary donations at the register and customers can purchase products from select vendors who will donate a percentage of the purchase to Vitamin Angels. Be sure to visit your local Vitamin Shoppe this month to make a donation or pick up any of the items below to participate!
Now, let’s get linking!
1. Follow our blog on Bloglovin
2. Link back to our site from your post, you can grab our button if you like!
See who we link with here!