Blanket scarves are necessary. Don’t believe me, here are five situations that your blanket scarf was totally essential:
1. When you were enjoying your first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season and needed an Instagram pic of the official start of fall. Of course it was probably still 90 degrees when you snapped the pic and sweated to death in your blanket scarf, but it was necessary.
2. When you forgot to bring a blanket to your fall picnic, no worries, I’ll just take off my scarf.
3. When you were waiting in line outside of Target on Black Friday, freezing to death, you wrapped you and your four friends in your blanket scarf to avoid Hypothermia. The PJs you scored half price were totally worth it. #traditions
4. When you were trying to hide the huge stain on the front of your shirt…just throw a scarf on top, no one will know.
5. When your bra straps are showing under your wide neck top but you’re too cool for a strapless bra, hide those straps under your trusty blanket scarf.
No, but seriously, you need one.
Just don’t bundle your scarf so tight around your head that you look a little bit like a ground hog peeking out of it’s hole. not that I’ve ever done that of course
Now, let’s get linking!
1. Follow our blog on Bloglovin
2. Link back to our site from your post, you can grab our button if you like!
See who we link with here!